We believe everyone deserves a smile they will love. We also believe that you deserve a job you will love. Good thing you found us, and we found you!
At Kids First Dental, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the world.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
Kids First Dental is looking for Dental Hygienists to help our customers achieve the smile they deserve.
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination.
- Sterilize dental instruments properly.
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history.
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis.
- Clean and help protect patients’ teeth (e.g., remove plaque or apply fluoride)
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (i.e., demonstrating proper brushing techniques)
- Give instructions to patients after operations or other dental procedures.
- Take x-rays or dental impressions.
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient.
- Graduated from a CODA accredited program for Dental Hygiene, hold current registered dental hygienist license.
- 2 years or more of clinical chair-side experience required.
- Excellent communication, conversation, and active listening skills
- Open Dental Experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to provide individualized solutions for the patient.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently but be a team player.
Job Type: Part-time