With six practices in South Carolina and two in Virginia, we get to see a lot of smiles! We currently have openings in our Greenwood, Lancaster, Columbia and Conway offices in South Carolina.
To have fun on our team, you need to be a capable dental assistant with both pedo and orthodontic experience, have a mature work ethic, lots of common sense, a great sense of humor and be able to be flexible within the practice.
If you are looking for a long-term position and are an amazing dental assistant – send us your resume! We want to meet you!
Not only are we are committed to our patients and providing the best possible care at all times, but we are also fun to be around! With movies and music playing, and our pediatric patients joining in the fun, it is the best of both worlds – work and play!
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, vacation, a simple IRA with company match, paid holidays and more!
Kids First Dental is a pediatric dentistry and orthodontic practice. The pay range for these positions is $14.00 – $19.00/hour, depending on experience and practice location.
- Make sure that patients and parents feel welcome.
- Prepare patients for cleaning, treatment, and orthodontic treatment.
- Provide oral hygiene, as directed by the doctor.
- Provide orthodontic treatment, as directed by the doctor.
- Assist the doctor with restorative treatment, as requested.
- Provide hygiene education and post-operative care instructions.
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed.
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations.
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed.
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked.
- Maintain accurate patient records.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as dental assistant.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as ortho assistant.
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods.
- Understanding of health & safety regulations.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Well-organized and reliable.
- High school diploma is a must; however additional Dental Assistant certification or degree is preferred.
- Must have current CPR and BLS certification.
- Must be x-ray certified by an ADA, DANB or SCDA approved course.
- Nitrous Certification a plus!